I posted about my 25 year old friend needing prayer. They confirmed that she does have lymphoma. Please pray that she is able to survive this. I don't know what we'll all do if she doesn't.
I posted about my 25 year old friend needing prayer. They confirmed that she does have lymphoma. Please pray that she is able to survive this. I don't know what we'll all do if she doesn't.
gotchya hun.
i'm really sorry.
i will pray for her...i hope that u and her family are hanging in there and trying to be strong for her!
--her, her family and u will be in my prayers 4 sure--
ill def. pray for you...i know its hard...it took my grandmothers life....She's in my thoughts and prayers.
She will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Bookmarks